As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Hair Assured of Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website www.hairassured.com on which the Goods are advertised.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, on Instagram, on flyers, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size, weight, styling, and colour of the Goods supplied.
- In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We keep a limited stock of Goods as the majority of our Goods are made to order. If for any reason we cannot provide the requested product within our 15 day dispatch period, we will notify the customer who will have the option to change their order or cancel the order.
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- We may contact you by e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (i.e. the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
Price & Payment
- The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- All our Goods and Services are priced using the Great British Pound Sterling (GBP). Customers have the option to convert the GBP to a variety of different currencies. The cost of currency conversions may fluctuate, and additional fee’s may be applicable by the bank. The customer is liable for any currency conversion charges, bank charges, or any additional fees incurred when making payment.
- Prices and charges exclude VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit, debit card details or approved payment methods as listed on the website, with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
- Hair Assured uses third party suppliers to provide delivery. The delivery company used may vary depending on the delivery location and other factors (e.g. time, cost, efficiency etc).
- Delivery charges must be paid in full prior to the Goods being dispatched to the delivery location.
- We aim to have the Goods delivered, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event within our control, not more than 30 days after the specified order processing and wig making timeframe.
- We deliver to addresses outside of the United Kingdom and Nigeria. Please be aware that customers may need to pay import duties or other taxes that may be applicable. Hair Assured are not responsible for these charges, will not pay them and do not have any control over them. Please make sure you understand the relevant custom policies and fees before placing your order.
- You agree that we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, and as a consequence the goods are sent back to us by the delivery company, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection, or if you contact the delivery company to make revisions to the delivery as initially specified by Hair Assured. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods and notify us of any issue within 48 hours of the goods being delivered.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read alongside, and are in addition to our policies, including our Delivery & Shipping Policy
Risk & Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Exchange & Refund
- Due to the nature of our goods (products and services), Hair Assured do not offer refunds. If a customer is unhappy with the Goods, or if there are any issues, Hair Assured will use their discretion to offer customers the opportunity to exchange the Goods for a same priced product or one of higher value, in which the customer will be required to pay the price difference.
- Hair Assured may offer an exchange if the below conditions are met:
- Hair Assured is notified about any issues within 48 hours of the product being delivered.
- None of the packaging seals have been removed and the Goods are returned in its original packaging.
- The Goods have not been worn, tampered with, styled, lace cut, or altered in any way.
- The Goods must be returned in its original condition.
- Any delivery charges associated with the return of items for exchange will be paid for by the customer. It is strongly advised that customers use a delivery company that provides tracking information and delivery confirmation. Hair Assured are not responsible for any lost items and will only provide an exchange after the products have been received and inspected. If the product fails the inspection due to any of the outlined conditions, an exchange will not be authorised, and the customer will be notified.
- If a refund is accepted, the customer will be notified, and the original payment method will be credited. The time it takes for the credit to applied will vary, but Hair Assured will make every effort to provide refunds promptly.
- Please note that refunds or exchanges cannot be made for custom orders (e.g. all wigs).
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (e.g. loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If customers have any complaint & feedback or comments, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to find an appropriate solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 working days.